Collection 260 - Oldham Anti-Apartheid Group : [Part 2]

Identity area

Reference code

ZA COM MR-AAO-260

Title

Oldham Anti-Apartheid Group : [Part 2]

Date(s)

Level of description

Collection

Extent and medium

Swansea University was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales. In 1996, it changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea following structural changes within the University of Wales. The new title of Swansea University was formally adopted on 1 September 2007.

Swansea University holds a collection covering the period 1975-1998. It contains correspondence, newsletters and conference papers.

Context area

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Accession area

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places